3.12.2007

Monday, March 12, 2007

AND YOU THINK THAT WAS CRAZY....

You should have been at the bar on Saturday night. I found myself pitching in to help out at the bar because we were short-staffed and there was a party scheduled to take place. Normally, I tend to get cranky when I have to give up one of my rare nights off; however, when I went to the bar and found the place filled with chicks..... and not just regular chicks, mind you, but hot chicks; BEAUTIFUL chicks. Wall-to-wall hotties! I was stunned by it all. What made it even better was the fact that all of (or most of them) the hotties were there for the party (a birthday party of a friend of the bar). It was amazing!

The sad part of it all, however, was the fact that we were so busy keeping up with the thirsty party guests that I didn't get to really enjoy the sights. And let me reiterate again that there were plenty of them! One good thing about the busy night was that it went rather quickly; So even though I didn't get to enjoy the night off like I wanted to, I have to say for once, I had no regrets. Okay, maybe one: I didn't get to take pictures. Thanks to "E" for having her party at the bar! It was indeed our pleasure to have ya!

DOLLAR DRAFT MADNESS TONITE! ($1.00 Bud/Bud Light Mugs, ALL NIGHT LONG)


nuff said

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure, you have "hot" women in the bar and you're too busy to take pictures? We need to get your priorities straightened out. The strippers were nice on the previous post.

I wish I could say Sunday's game was tough but those Buckeye's cleaned the Badger's clocks while they were resetting them for DLST.

B to the...