8.10.2008

Sunday, August 10, 2008


HAPPY TRAILS, PT 2.

First we get the news of the passing of comedian BERNIE MAC; now we get news of the passing of R & B icon, ISAAC HAYES. A huge music superstar and member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame from the late 60's/70's, he personified what coolness was back in the day.

HAYES was a talented musician who also dabbled in acting from time to time, ranging from the "blaxploitation" films of the 70's, to lending his voice as the popular "Chef" in the highly-rated "South Park" TV series.

ISAAC HAYES was scheduled to appear in the upcoming film SOUL MEN, featuring (ironically enough), BERNIE MAC and SAMUEL L. JACKSON. How creepy is that?

Hmmmm.. they say famous deaths happen in threes.... Mr. Jackson, I'd get to a doctor if I were you.... I'm just sayin'.


Pouring out a glass of Coors Banquet to those who are no longer with us. You will be missed.







Nuff Said

No comments: