9.12.2008

Third and Long Goes GLUTEN-FREE!


After numerous requests, we're finally on the GLUTEN-FREE bandwagon! THIRD and LONG is now offering RED BRIDGE, a gluten-free alternative beer made by ANHEUSER-BUSCH. So those of you who are out and about and are looking for a gluten-free alternative to what's out there, check out RED BRIDGE!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great news! Maybe we can arrange another gluten-free happy hour soon with the NYC Celiac Disease Meetup group? Thanks for carrying Red Bridge for us. I will be sure to post this info to my group.

~Erin
--
http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/1/

Swa said...

No problem! And if you have any other brands that you can recommend, we'll look into bringing it on board!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! As for other brands, look into Green's--Discovery, Endeavour, and, um, Quest. Imported by Merchants du Vin (even though they're obviously not Vin). To really broaden your holdings, look into New Grist, Bard's Tale, and maybe Ramapo Valley--I'm not sure if that's being produced at the moment. I think there are some other beers available now, but I don't have the info readily available.

Anyway, thanks again--I hope the preceding info is useful!

Anonymous said...

And what about Miller High Life Light...The champagne of light beer; although it's obviously not champagne, either.

Feel free to drop some of the low cellars (pun intended) to get the champagne light.

Anonymous said...

Do you carry Potato Vodka???

Swa said...

As of right now, no. But we're currently looking into it.