IN BRUGES.... A Very Funny Flick.I finally got around to seeing IN BRUGES, a comedy featuring BRENDAN GLEESON and COLIN FARRELL about two hitmen dispatched to the sleepy city of BRUGES, Belgium to hide out after a botched hit. During their time in hiding, the two encounter surreal experiences, eccentric townsfolk and bizarre yet hilarious scenarios.
This film opened the Sundance Film Festival this year to generally positive reviews. I thought it was hilarious and Colin Farrell's best work to date. And Brendan Gleeson, one of my favorite actors, was great as usual. I was frustrated when I didn't get to see the film when it was originally released; now that it's on Time-Warner On-Demand, I finally got to see it in the confines of my own apartment. And let me say, it was worth the wait. I highly recommend you check it out sometime. Check out the clip:
Make sure you check out the special guest cameo by RALPH FIENNES.
TONIGHT: "TRIVIA NIGHT". Join us on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 for our own version of TRIVIA NIGHT, hosted by our own OPIE CUNNINGHAM! Fun begins at 8pm with bar tab prizes to be awarded to the winning teams!
$3.00 Mixed Well Drinks (for the ladies) and $15.00 Heineken Light Buckets (for all) should get those brain cells moving!
See you then!
Nuff Said
No comments:
Post a Comment