10.11.2008

Saturday, October 11, 2008

LABEL THIS NIGHT: "STRANGE"

Last night was another one of those nights where everything was just strange. Strange folks, strange outfits, strange behaviors, strange hookups.... if you could name it, it was probably something strange about it. Can't really get into specifics just yet as I am still trying to wrap my head around it.

ANGRY BLACK made an appearance, as he's in town for the weekend; First time seeing him since he moved out west. He looks pretty good- I guess West Coast living suits him well. He may swing by on Sunday for some old time BREW CREW football.

Speaking of BREW CREW football, BABY GIRL will be making a guest appearance behind the stick this Sunday, so make sure you swing by! And before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY this weekend to the MAYOR OF MURRAY HILL as he hits the big 4-0 and MS. WISCONSIN!


More later as I am OFF TO BED!



Nuff Said

No comments: