9.02.2009

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

VIVA LE FRENCHY!

Last night was the final edition of DOLLAR DRAFT MADNESS for the summer and what better way to usher out the the summer season than to usher in the return of FRENCHY behind the stick after a long hiatus? So between the dollar mugs, the French Man's return and the appearance of our former bartender and diva, BLONDE CHATTERBOX, it made for a loud and busy night.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that summer is pretty much over. I also lament at the fact that I really don't have much to show for it. Story of my life I guess.

NO PUB TRIVIA TONIGHT as we take a brief respite for the Labor Day holiday. Pub Trivia will return next Wednesday with a new theme and more challenging questions. So get your team ready for some competitive fun!

FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT season is in full swing and we are the home of the Fantasy Football Draft! We have a unique drink special for all leagues holding their fantasy drafts here; Call (212).447.5711 for details and to reserve a draft time/spot.

College football kicks off tomorrow night with a double-header on ESPN: South Carolina vs N.C. State (7pm), followed by Oregon vs Boise State (and their "unique" blue field). Damn I love this time of year!

TONIGHT: $4 Mixed Well Drinks (for ladies) and Miller High Life buckets (5/$15), ALL NIGHT LONG!

As always, you can follow us on our Facebook page as well as on our website for up to date information and bar specials! We've also been getting quite a few inquiries about employment opportunities at Third and Long of late, so if you want to submit a resume, go to our website and contact us there. We'll contact you if there is an opening available.

That's all I got for now. If I get inspired to bring you more, you'll get it here.



Nuff Said

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I move to NY to work at 3rd & Long can I stay with you Swandaddy? I'll promise to shower every day.

B to the...