10.06.2009

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SHORT POST TODAY...

Sorry for the late post today. I went to sleep later than I'd planned because I was kept awake by the Spaniards again as they have officially made Third and Long their Monday Night Fiesta Night. From the loud chants and salsa dancing over the blaring jukebox to the laughing and singing (or should I say serenading) outside of my window, I didn't fall asleep until about 5am. Usually on my night off I'm in bed much earlier than that. So now my whole week is off as I try to use my Mondays to catch up on sleep for the week. Grrrrr... Oh well, that's part of the ball game I guess.

Got errands to run. Don't forget: MLB play-in game at 5pm (Detroit vs Minnesota).

Dollar Draft Madness tonight ($1 Bud/Bud Light mugs)! NO TRIVIA TOMORROW NIGHT (Yankees playoff game)!


Nuff Said

No comments: