11.16.2009

MOVEMBER UPDATE

Hi folks-

Just wanted to take a quick moment to give an update on our MOVEMBER fund-raising efforts. Our team, the MO VAUGHN's recently cracked the Top 20 for most donations raised in the country, just shy under $7,000! That's not too shabby considering we still have a half a month to go!

My personal fundraising efforts thus far: $160.00! While that's not a bad start, I know that I can do better but I will need the help of my friends and fans of Third and Long to make this a success! My personal goal is to hit AT LEAST $500.00 before the end of November. And with your support, I'm confident that we can reach this small goal. We're happy with any donation, whether it be $5, $10, $20, $50, etc.; any amount will help in reaching this very attainable goal. Please keep in mind that this is for a very good cause: Prostate/Testicular Cancer and Men's Health Awareness. Make sure to check out the official Movember Website for all of the info regarding our cause! Or simply click HERE to make a donation on my behalf! Once again, if you've already made a donation, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. THANK YOU!

The Mo Vaughn's will be hosting an after-work fundraiser this Wednesday (6-9pm) at the bar; ($10 donation- reduced price drink bracelet); there will be a raffle for great prizes and all donations goes toward our team fundraising efforts! If you are in the neighborhood, feel free to stop by!



Thanks again for your time!




No comments: