2.16.2011

NICE DAY FOR A SHORT POST...

The weather gods are kind to us this week, so I'm going to take advantage of it and zip around Manhattan for some long-overdue errands while the weather's nice.  That being said, this post is going to be brief.

Not sure what went on at the bar last night, but what started out as a laid back night of dollar mugs turned into a friggin' "Night at the Roxbury".  Between a loud raucous group of drunks making a late-night pitstop and music cranked so loud that I thought I was spending the night in the projects.  And on top of that, my Habs lost in a shootout.  What a perfect ending for a Tuesday night (yeah right).

I guess sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad in this business.  I[m definitely paying for it today though.

Next stop: Starbucks.

No comments: