8.03.2011

THE NIPPLE SHOT...

The other night we were invaded by a bunch of interns who were looking to tie one on during their last week of indentured servitude.  During the course of the night, a young lady, who may or may not have been with the group of interns, asked me if I was stressed out.  I said to her while the job comes with some stress from time to time, I wasn't stressed at the moment.  She then tells me that I should have a stress reliever- like a stress ball.....


Sure enough, she places a stress ball on the bar... and it's shaped like a woman's breast. WTF??  Everyone around us gets a kick out of it and now it becomes the toy of the moment...

The young lady who came bearing gifts.... Bless her heart. 



I, of course, find myself amused and yet slightly disturbed at the same time, if that's indeed possible.  Guys and girls were taking turns playing around with this thing until I had to put it away as the raunch factor got too large for my liking.

I tell ya, kids these days...


Cheers!

No comments: