8.30.2011

WHAT A STRANGE TRIP...

Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days.  As you probably know by now, we've had the strangest of weeks, between the daily grind of running a bar, coupled with an earthquake, the invasion of 18,000 athletes for the World Police and Fire Games and most recently, Hurricane Irene.   So you can (hopefully) understand how I might be a bit behind on things.  My mind is still in a bit of a fog.

That being said, I do have some things to catch you up on and I promise to go into more detail in another post, which I will get published sometime today.  In the meantime, I hope everyone who was in the path of Hurricane Irene made it through safely with no or minimal sustained damage.  We got pretty lucky here in NYC that Irene fell apart when she did.  I understand some of my followers weren't so lucky.

Be up with a fresh post (with pics) shortly!


Cheers!

No comments: