2.21.2013

WHERE DID THE TIME GO??? (in pictures)

Jeez it's been over a week since my last post and to be honest, I really don't know where all the time went.  My last post took place just before the long holiday weekend and I've found myself busier than usual since then.  During that time, we enjoyed a pretty fun (and busy) Presidents Day Weekend, a cool birthday party for one of our regulars;  A busier-than-usual Monday night, a great game at Madison Square Garden between the Canadiens and NY Rangers,  and a stellar Pub Trivia night.  To say I'm wiped is an understatement.  But it is what it is.  A little of this, a little of that and next thing you know, a week has gone by.  I'm sure there were some great individual stories that took place, but to be honest, my memory for detail is a bit fuzzy, and to be honest, it's probably best that it stays that way.

Here are some pics from the past week.  If you have any stories to go along with these photos, feel free to fill in the blanks....





















Some Habs fans from Montreal thought it would be cool to leave this as a tip.  Um.. no.  #LeFail









So as you can see, it was a pretty fun (and busy) week for us.  No complaints, mind you, as I'll take a busy week over a dead one, that's for sure!  This weekend is shaping up to be another busy week, with another hockey game at the (real) Mecca of Hockey taking center stage.  Looking forward to it!  Lots of other stuff taking place this weekend, both at the bar and elsewhere, including Rangers vs Habs (at Bell Centre), The Daytona 500, & The Oscars.

Stop by!


Cheers!

No comments: