3.12.2013

RANDOM THOUGHTS...

As I struggle to replace that hour we lost over the weekend, I had some time to ponder over a few things.  For example:

-When was the last time you caught the beginning of a newscast and it began with something positive?

-What's up with people who ask "What are your specials?" when it's clearly posted right in front of their faces?

-Will the NY Rangers ever live up to their payroll?

-Why do certain women torture themselves by wearing heels that clearly don't fit on their feet?  They clump along the sidewalk and become a hazard to themselves and everyone around them.  And there's nothing sexy about clumping.

-Who made Mayor Bloomberg the ruler of New York? His thirst to shove initiatives down everyone's throats kills me.  Thankfully the courts felt the same way by shutting down his "Big Gulp" law.

-What about those Habs, eh?

-Why do folks get upset when a bartender cuts them off?  If you're slurring your words and you can barely stand, it's probably time to call it a night.  It's nothing personal, trust me.  And we won't think any less of you the next time you're in.

-Who at the Girl Scouts of America is in charge of orders? I ordered Samoas and Do-Si-Do's and instead got some shortbread crap.  Now because it's for a good cause I'll let it slide, but damn!  Who eats shortbread cookies?

-What is the "official" height to be considered a "little person"?  I keep getting conflicting answers.

-Will the NY Mets ever become relevant again?

-What about the NY Jets?

-Who would have thought that country music would make such a huge impact in the Big Apple?

-Why does the Big East as we know it have to end this way?  If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I always say.

-What are the chances of us getting through St. Patrick's Day without a "Hot Mess Moment"?  Slim to none, I say.

I could go on and on, but yours truly have a full day of errands to run and not enough time to do it.  In the meantime, if you have any answers to any of my questions, feel free to enlighten me!


TUESDAY:  Champions League (2nd Leg) continues today with two great matchups (3:30p): Barcelona vs AC Milan, FC Schalke vs Galatasaray.  Then there's a full slate of NCAA league tournament games including the start of the Big East Tournament!  And of course, the NY Rangers face the Buffalo Sabres on a night chock full of NHL games.

It's also "Craft Brew & Country Night", where we offer up a great selection of craft beers for only $3/pint!  And while you're enjoying those beers, take in some great country tunes as well!


That's it.  That's all I got for ya.


Cheers!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "deep in thought" photo. Classic!

B to the...