9.19.2008

Friday, September 19, 2008

THE WEEK IN REVIEW

It's Friday of the last official week of Summer (Fall begins on Monday) and I have to say, it's been an interesting one. On the business side of things, it's been a pretty decent week. From FAN-tasy Football Sunday (ahead of pace from last year), to a pretty good Monday night (thanks in part to a great matchup between DALLAS and PHILADELPHIA), a great Wednesday Night (Guinness Irish Lift/Pub Trivia) and a steady Thursday night, I have to say there's no reason to complain.

Some notable things about this week:

*Got rid of some dead weight .

* Significant uptick in quality babes this week (must be the bathrooms).

* Folks really like Pub Trivia.

* We've gotten pretty good feedback on bringing in RED BRIDGE (Gluten-Free beer); I even got a hug from a young lady who thought she'd died and gone to heaven because she could actually hang out in a bar and drink with her friends now.

* The handsoap dispensers are still intact.

On a personal level, some notable things from this week:

* I've gotten compliments about my weight loss. I must be doing something right.

* The leg is healing up at a faster pace, which in turn allows me to do more things without much discomfort, which in turn, leads up to #1.

* Both of my favorite teams lost on national television this past weekend, thus causing monumental grief from gloating fans everywhere.

* Got an interesting email from one of our avid readers. It seems that he actually went and bought one of my T-shirts (thanks btw). However, I wasn't quite expecting to get a photo of him modeling the damn thing:

somewhat disturbing.

* I actually had a woman slip me her number last night. I think she was psychotic.


So heading into the weekend, things are in a relatively good place, both professionally and personally. That being said, here's the scoop on what's on tap:


FRIDAY: "After-Work Happy Hour" (5-10pm). $4.00 Draft Beers and Mixed Well Drinks!


SATURDAY: "Kick the Keg" Saturdays (12pm-8pm). $2.00 mugs, ALL BEERS ON TAP! College Football all day with the ESPN GAME PLAN, BIG TEN NETWORK and FOX SPORTS NETWORK!


SUNDAY: "FAN-tasy Football Sundays. $4.00 Bud/Bud Light drafts ALL DAY LONG! Catch ALL NFL games with the NFL SUNDAY TICKET!


Hope everyone survived the crazy stock market week and enjoy the weekend!



Nuff Said

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good golly.

B to the...

Anonymous said...

Dude's got a huge package.

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

It doesn't count as a HUGE package if you stuff socks in there to make it bigger. And it doesn't count when you tell yourself you have a huge package.