Last night was another rousing edition of DOLLAR DRAFT MADNESS, the long-running staple of Third and Long. One thing that I noticed right away and have been noticing over the last couple of weeks is the number of women that have been turning up and hanging out at our bar.
Now we've always had our share of women at the bar, but more often than not, we've been known as a real "sausage-fest", an endearing term for a bar filled with guys. Don't get me wrong- we've always gotten our fair share of women at the bar. However, the ladies would sooner or later be driven away by the packs of guys who'd eventually take over the place.
Lately it seems that the number of ladies have increased and many of them stick around even longer than before. I'm not sure of why that is the case- but I ain't complaining. And if last night was any indication of what's to come, then I'm pretty excited for the near future! Cool times are quickly becoming "Fast Times at Third and Long!"
TRIVIA NIGHT IS BACK!
Our ever-popular TRIVIA NIGHT returns with a whole new theme! Tonight's theme? MIGHTY DUCKS. What does that mean? You'll have to figure that out for yourself. Pub Trivia begins at 8pm sharp- so get there early to guarantee yourself a seat! Free to play, prizes to win! And don't forget the drink specials ($3.00 Mixed Well Drinks for ladies, HEINEKEN LIGHT buckets for everyone- 5/$15.00).
Look forward to seeing everyone tonight!
Nuff Said
1 comment:
See that walk-off homer by my boy Prince Fielder? Booyah!!! You and him share an oddly simular body style. Or maybe it's because you're both black, I don't know. Anyway, too bad those bastardly Mets won, too. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
B to the...
Post a Comment