OCTOBER: THE MONTH OF BIRTHDAYS
There seems to be a spike in birthdays this month as it seems that every day, someone I know is celebrating; Just the past seven days alone, THE MAYOR OF MURRAY HILL, MS. WISCONSIN, BABY GIRL and WINNIE COOPER celebrated or are celebrating birthdays and of course I can't forget myself at the end of the month. I guess October is just that month for partying.
Speaking of partying, there will be a gathering tonight for those individuals that I mentioned above to celebrate the anniversary of their birth. Ironically enough, it's also DOLLAR DRAFT night, so you can partake in the festivities without breaking your wallet! So feel free to stop by after work to share your well wishes, drop off your birthday cards, etc. I'm sure the birthday folks would love to see you!
$1.00 Bud/Bud Light mugs ALL NIGHT LONG!
Nuff Said
1 comment:
Coop looks like she's busting out of her shirt on today's banner. Busting, busty, boobies, all good in my opinion.
B to the...
Post a Comment