11.11.2008

SIGN OF THE TIMES...

You know that the economy has hit the skids when you start getting requests left and right from random folks, looking to be "guest bartenders". I mean dozens of requests per day. It's alarming to see, I gotta admit. Nine out of ten "guest bartenders" suck ass. They don't know what they are doing, they don't really bring in that much business and when they do, they practically give away the place, if they aren't spilling drinks all over the place. Then they expect to get half of the tips when they more often than not, bring in more problems than profits.

Ugh. But then again, these are tough times. I can't blame these folks for wanting to get into the bartending business. Good money if you can get your foot in the door and obviously this is what folks are looking to do these days.

Lord let the economy recover quickly!




Nuff said

No comments: