12.11.2008

THE END OF AN ERA....


Say it ain't so. It looks as if our faltering economy has laid claim to yet another victim. Yes guys, SCORES is shutting down. The mammory mecca for high rollers, bachelor parties, sports superstars and Howard Stern plans on shutting its doors before the end of the year due to loss in revenue directly tied to the crashing stock market and economy. An impending loss in their state liquor license was the final nail in their coffin. A sign of bad things happening can be seen at their website, where they still have October's specials posted.

You know things are bad when a place like SCORES hits the skids. Damn. Gotta make you wonder what's next?

Au Revoir, Scores, my little slice of heaven. You brought many memories to many a male over the years.




Nuff Said

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swanfather,

Too bad your militant homosexuality prevented you from ever going there. That place was chockablock with such lovely flowers.

Your pal,

Mister Tanqueray,

Swa said...

I think the only thing militant or homosexual is you, Mr. T., one who hides behind "married" as an excuse to look at little boys at the playground.

Cheeky wanker.

Anonymous said...

I once got a beej there in one of those back rooms. Actually, no, I didn't, but I wanted to after you posted that picture up there!

B to the..

Anonymous said...

i bet you've never been curtis

Swa said...

Well, actually, not only have I been there, it's the last time I've ever paid good money to have blue balls.