1.13.2009

SHE'S BAAAAAACK!


My favorite Canadian babe ANIA PEACH is on her way back to NYC and no doubt she'll be popping in to show a brotha a little love. ANIA, for those of you who are out of the loop, is a model from Calgary, CA and has been a good friend of mine ever since she started her modeling career here in NYC. Now based in Canada, she frequently comes to NYC and often makes it a point to check in when she's in town. A feisty little thing and not too bad on the eyes too. She'll most likely make an appearance on Thursday night so if you're around, I'll introduce you to her. A great girl.


Nuff Said

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm booking my flight now. Ania, baby, here I come!!!

B to the...

Anonymous said...

Thankfully I only have to walk 12 blocks to get there. :D