8.15.2005

Monday, August 15, 2005

THE SAGA CONTINUES....

As we enter Day 2 of the SWAN/JERRY saga, I must report that it is my feeling that the "siege" of JERRY will be a long one. This little bastard is cocky and defiant. At this very moment I think he's trying to learn how to program my TV remote. I think if he isn't "eliminated" soon, I will have to resort to drastic measures. And yes, I did place an ad on Craigslist looking to rent a cat. So far, no takers....

A new week begins today and on tap for tonight is DOLLAR DRAFT NIGHT, with FIRE MARSHALL EDDIE/REDBULL DIVA behind the stick. The heatwave has broken momentarily, so now is as good a time as any to get out of the apartment and get some fresh air.

On Wednesday (during IPOD NIGHT), we will be giving away a pair of tickets for this Friday's NY JETS/MINNESOTA VIKINGS Pre-Season game. For every pint of Heineken/Amstel Light you buy, you'll receive a free raffle ticket. The winner will be drawn that night. So if you are a Jets fan, drop in for the festivities.

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm on a JERRY hunt.....

NUFF SAID

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can borrow my cat...he's declawed, but still managed to catch a mouse and leave the carcass at Hashbrownie's door. a ferocious hunter. and he's all yours.

~Angel

Le Synge Bleu said...

you can also borrow my cat, but she's just as vicious with people, especially men, as she is with mice. she is not declawed, as you will be able to ascertain within the first 2 seconds of meeting her when she lunges for your feet.

but she's great at kicking some mouse butt.

Swa said...

Great... my cat offers consist of one cat that hates males, and another cat with no claws...that's like having a deaf mute singing on American Idol. And what the hell is a lemonparty?

;)

Swa said...

You can leave that disgusting thing up if you use your real identity so that everyone can see how sick you are...nasty bastid.

Le Synge Bleu said...

yes, nothing is sacred and spam free anymore. ick.