8.24.2005

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

YET ANOTHER CELEBRITY SPOTTING...

While dealing with another busy night of dollar drafts, frat-boy hi-jinx and Stepford Wife-like waifs, I found myself looking outside to gauge the extent of the growing crowd of people, trying to squeeze into the bar. As I stood on my perch surveying the crowd outside, I couldn't help but to notice a striking tall blonde walking with a brooding looking guy with dark features. Now I noticed them due to the fact that compared with all of the stumpy girls that typically live in the neighborhood, these two stood out like two redwood trees. As I stood fixated on this tall blonde goddess, her companion stopped briefly to see what the commotion was with the bar. As he looked into our window, I realized that I recognized that face from someplace...turns out he was Adrien Grenier (aka Vinnie Chase from ENTOURAGE). They both peeked in the window, looked at each other then walked away. While this was taking place, some of the girls waiting outside recognized him and became all giddy and such, but they didn't bother him or anything. I guess that's a New York thing. Anyone else would have bum-rushed him for an autograph or a lock of hair; however, true New Yorkers seem to just acknowledge the presence and go on about their business...or they simply don't care. Interesting...

IPOD NIGHT is tonite, so get there early to sign up for a time slot so that you can impress us with your playlist. There are $3 HEINEKEN/AMSTEL LIGHTS as well as $5 MIXED WELL DRINKS for the ladies all night long!

See you tonight!

NUFF SAID

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holla!

Just had to get that out.

Anonymous said...

www.lemonparty.org