9.29.2005

Thursday, September, 29, 2005

BIG WEEKEND COMING UP....

It's the last weekend of the regular baseball season and this year especially, you can feel the tension as the Boston Red Sox and the New York Yankees fight for a playoff spot against each other. There are more than just bragging rights in store for local fans of both teams. There's distinct posibility that one of these teams may not make it to the post-season. So you can be sure that each game will have a decided impact on the standings and the playoff futures of each team, and we will carry every game!

Tuesday night was a rather mild night as far as Dollar Draft Madness goes. We had a pretty large group of Yankees fans who were at Bryant Park watching the game on a special big screen, set up in the park. They came to the bar to drown their sorrows once they figured out that they wouldn't comeback from a 14-7 Baltimore lead. We also had a rather nice allotment of chicks, which is always good for Tuesday nights (which can become a bit of a sausage-fest at times). I also got to meet a couple of young ladies from F.I.T. who discovered us via word of mouth and decided to venture across town to check us out. I get the feeling they will be back again.

I spent the majority of Wednesday running errands and catching up on paperwork. You'd think I would have caught up with it by now, but it seems that something else always comes up and takes my focus away from it. Luckily I put a dent in a lot of the piles on my desk so we're getting there...really. We also had a guest bartender working with MR. BAGPIPES last night. She's a southern firecracker from NEW ORLEANS, whom i'll call CAJUN HUSH PUPPY, b/c she's got a bit of cajun in her, feisty as hell, and a nice set of puppies to boot (well, they are!). My moles tell me that she did alright in her first night behind the stick. Luckily she had a good mentor to show her the ropes in the bagpipe man. Anyone who stopped by last night, leave me some feedback on her.

Folks, I need some feedback on the tagboard I put up on the site. I put it there for you guys to chat & leave messages to each other. Do you like it/not? Do you want it/not? Let me know and if you like it, i'll keep it up- if not, i'll get rid of it.

HAPPY HOUR starts at 5pm today with $4 CORONAS/MICHELOB LIGHT, SANGRIA & FROZEN MARGARITAS.... Cheer on the Yankees, Red Sox, or if you want to bet the smart money, AMERICA'S TEAM: The Indians. THE ITALIAN STALLION and SEXY BLONDE are working tonight. In any case, stop by.

NUFF SAID

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tagboard is a bit underwhelming.

Anonymous said...

It's blocked for me at work. :(