10.29.2005

Saturday, October 29, 2005

THANKS FOR THE WELL-WISHES!

I want to take this moment to say "Thank You" to all of the great folks who stopped by the bar or called me to wish me a "Happy Birthday". As I mentioned in the past, I'm usually not one for public sentiment, but I have to admit, it's a nice feeling to be genuinely acknowleged by your customers, most whom I also consider friends. And If I missed you last night, my apologies! Thanks again!

MY MOLES TELL ME
: that a few daytime regulars decided to put in a doubleshift at the bar last night... damn near closed the place....who needs to go home anyways?

And please don't forget about tonite: THIRD & LONG'S ANNUAL HALLOWEEN BASH. Stop by before or after your Halloween party and celebrate with us as we shall provide you with $4 Domestic Drafts & $5 Mixed Well Drinks! And don't forget your costume- we are providing a $25 bar tab for the best costume! Festivities begin at 10pm! See you there and I look forward to those costumes!

Keeping it short today- the celebrating continues! And by the way, don't forget our "farewell" party tomorrow for HASH BROWNIE as she leaves us for the sunny skies of Florida!

NUFF SAID

No comments: