11.15.2005

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

DAMN I'M SEXY!

I want to first go on record by saying DAMN, I'M SEXY! That's right- I said it! Why do I say this? Why not? I am. And when you have hot nurses telling you the same thing, then dammit, it must be true!

Last night was a rather serene night at Third and Long. With the Monday Night Football matchup being less than stellar and the neighborhood recovering from the long three-day-holiday weekend, the night was destined to be slower than usual. I received a call from my regular Monday Night doorman saying that he couldn't make his shift, thus pressing yours truly into emergency service. I actually didn't mind, having no plans to think of anyways.

The night was so mellow that I don't even have a sniff of tidbits to report. The highlight of the night was the football game itself. There was a thrilling finish to the game that got the sparse crowd up in a bit of a lather, but other than that, pretty chilled out. A few couples, chatting or making out; nothing significant. Thank god every night isn't as "blah" as last night was.

Dollar Draft Madness continues tonite. $1 Bud/Bud Light and Dos Equis mugs from 4pm- Close. And don't forget the GUINNESS IRISH LIFT this Friday from 6pm-9pm! And I promise, tonite will be better than last night, I can guarantee it!

NUFF SAID

No comments: