4.02.2007

Ohio State Haters Everywhere!

So I'm in the bar today, tending to some repairs when the mailman drops of the daily mail. I notice a large envelope with no return address, and it's for me. So I open it, not really expecting anything important, and instead, I get this:






What the f***? Are you kidding me??? It seems that Ohio State haters are EVERYWHERE!!!!

No worries; As long as I have my Mojo Queen, BETTY BOOP at my side and my "secret weapon", I am confident that "America's Team" will rise above the Gators like a phoenix!

Pox on your house, my friend. Pox on your house!



nuff said
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a calzone from Imperial Pizza next door?

Swa said...

Hmmmm... it sure could pass for one.

Anonymous said...

Thought you'd like that one.

Now that Ohio State has to play Florida I'm a huge Buckeye fan. Who's up for watching Jakim Noah cry like the girl that he is when Flordia loses?!


B to the...

Diarrhea of the Mouth said...

Let's not pox on the house. I'm totally for Ohio State (have them taking the whole thing). Can you just pox on the landlord's bed or better yet in his car? Somewhere I don't go would be nice.

Remember WE are not a team here. There the evil spawn of the devil landlord and there is the innocent Ohio State loving asian renter.

Pox Only on the landlord!!!