10.29.2007

One Hell of a Weekend, Pt. II

Who knew I liked cupcakes?


Waking up Sunday morning was tougher than usual, seeing that I'd just been through a night of birthday shots and beers. However, I was looking forward to the day because thanks to BLONDE CHATTERBOX and DANNY C, I would be hanging with the SUNDAY BREW CREW for my birthday, as opposed to serving them drinks and ducking for cover. They were gracious enough to cover for me for the day and as a result, I was able to savor the camaraderie that makes Sunday afternoons at Third and Long so great. It's one thing to see all of the goofiness take place from my side of the bar, but it's another thing entirely when you get to feel the experience from the BREW CREW's side of the bar. A lot of little things take place that you don't necessarily pick up on when you're running around slinging drinks. I can certainly see why they keep coming back week after week. It sure isn't because of my sexy looks, that's for sure.





This was one afternoon where everyone had a great time!


Gentlemen's Up!!!


The eye candy was prevalent as ever, of course...


I don't know about you, but I'm smiling.....








FRENCHY and I.... Better known as Felix and Oscar: the ODD COUPLE!



A photo-op with THE DON...

Posing with CLAIRE and AFRIKA BAMBATTA! One of the big highlights of my day was seeing my good friend Claire; Keep your spirits up, kiddo! We're all pulling for ya!


Someone looks like they've lost their mind.


Gas-free this time.....



In all, it was a great afternoon. And the Cleveland Browns won, which made it an added bonus. Giddy up! I want to thank everyone for all of their birthday well-wishes and the cakes and cards and such. It was thoughtful and touched my heart. Much appreciated.


DOLLAR DRAFT MADNESS tonight with $1.00 Coors Light, Bud and Bud Light mugs, all night long.

DENVER vs GREEN BAY @ 8pm


NUFF said

No comments: