Over the years, BLONDE CHATTERBOX has been a mainstay of the bar. On any given Thursday you could find her dispensing advice on the important topics of the day, such as "What shade of eye shadow to use", or "Purple leggings, thumbs up, thumbs down", or the saga of her ongoing lovelife. And if you were lucky, you could even get a drink order in as well! In any case, she developed quite the following over the years and many of her devoted fans came by to say their goodbyes. I have to admit,
I wasn't the biggest fan of BLONDE CHATTERBOX when she first came on board. She kinda reminded me of REESE WITHERSPOON's "Tracey Flick" character in the film, ELECTION: Perky, energetic, diva-like, all traits that drive me nuts.However, over the years CHATTERBOX somehow grew on me and when I finally become fond of her, now she decides to move. Oh well, that's the story of my life. In any case, there were plenty of well-wishers who stopped by to show love to our resident Diva and all told it was a pretty fun night! I'll let the photos tell the story.
More photos to come. Trust me, we've just scratched the surface.
Nuff Said
No comments:
Post a Comment