THANK GOD FOR GUY AND GALLARD!
I'm here at the local coffee shop getting my blog on; why do you ask? Why it's almost another holiday weekend, which usually means that something will go wrong with my cable/Internet service. It never fails. This time around, it's the Internet service that has gone to shit. I lost my connection out of the blue yesterday afternoon and it's nowhere to be found. Of course, when I contact Time-Warner to see what they could do about getting it up and running, the soonest they can get back to me is Wednesday (anyone have the number to Verizon FiOS?). In the meantime, I'm stuck without service until then. That means every time I need to blog or do any Internet-related work, I have to lug my rather large laptop to GUY and GALLARD to get my surf on.
Oh and to make matters worse- I have a Fantasy Football Draft on Tuesday night. WTF?
GRAND RE-OPENING
Well boys and girls- Renovations are almost complete and we are putting the finishing touches on the bar with our sights looking towards re-opening this Monday! It's been an interesting two weeks working on this project and I can honestly say while it was certainly worth the hard work, I'm just glad it's over. Now we can concentrate on getting back on track and getting ready for the fall football season. I hope that you guys like what we put into the place- all with you, the patron in mind. I think you'll be pleased with what we've done with it. Overall, it still retains it's "Third and Long" charm, just a more spruced up version.
Swing by and tell us what you think~
DON'T FORGET! This Wednesday (8/27), we're officially unveiling out AOL CITY'S BEST SPORTS BAR plaque! To commemorate the event, we will have $1.00 off ALL BEERS and Mixed Drinks from 6-10pm! This is our way of saying thanks for voting us the best among the best!
There will be a lot going on this week, so keep on top of things by checking out our blog and our website: www.thirdandlongnyc.com!
Nuff Said
No comments:
Post a Comment