UGLY WEEKEND FOR "AMERICA'S TEAMS".....
If you're wondering about the abrupt change in the color scheme of the blog, it's because I lost a bet to my buddy BIG MONEY GRIP, a huge PITTSBURGH STEELERS fan. And since the STEELERS beat my CLEVELAND BROWNS (again), as a part of our wager, I had to change the colors of the blog to reflect the team colors of Black and Gold. So as much as it pains me to change the color scheme, I am a man of my word. That being said, the next few days the blog will shine in a black and gold (much to my chagrin).
And don't get me started on OHIO STATE. That's another nightmare for another day.
One more thing: Is it just me or did it all of a sudden get like AFRICA-hot here on Sunday??? I can't even sleep it's so hot and humid!!! Ugh.
MUG NIGHT MADNESS rears its ugly head again tonight! With $2.oo Domestic Drafts (Sam Adams, Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, Sly Fox Helles Golden Lager, Yuengling Lager, Brooklyn Pennant Ale) and $1.00 Bud/Coors Banquet, Bud Light and Coors Light mugs to choose from, watching MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL (Dallas vs Philadelphia, by the way) never seemed so much fun!
More updates to come!
Nuff Said
4 comments:
Ohio State won me $20. Nice sweater vest, Tressel.
B to the...
this is more like mustard yellow. DubS
Yeah, isn't that great? My way of twisting it to 'em!
Damn! Now I have to go see my opthamologist. My rods and cones are all screwed up from this hideous color. Let me know when you change it back and please don't jeopardize your readers' health with stupid bets again.
Post a Comment