
Back in the day, magazines such as this one was how one got the scoop on what was going on in the NYC nightlife scene. This was way before the internet revolution, when paper was king. Upon examination I came across the old ad from a very young THIRD and LONG:

Check out the logo- I remember this like it was yesterday (note King Kong in the background)! Note the specials and the prices (circa 1993). Those were the days. Check out the write-up it received from the magazine:


Pretty cool stuff, huh?
1 comment:
I saw $1 shots on there for one of the nights! $1! I'd be gettin' fuckededed up! At least you still have the $1 drafts to this day.
Back in '93, wasn't $2 for a beer kind of high? I mean shit, back then I was working at a movie theatre making $5.15 an hour. Back then Zima was still cool.
B to the...
Post a Comment