11.18.2008

MOVEMBER UPDATE

Good news on the Movember front- As a group, the Third And Long's Swashbuckling Mustacheros have raised$1,135.00 so far. I've personally raised $210.00, thanks to your support. With a couple more days to go before the "GALA PARTE", the 'staches are coming together quite nicely. I went and got mine cleaned up this afternoon to prepare for the event:


I could stick with what I have going or I could take a page from some of these "Rock and Roll" legends:

Freddie Mercury of "Queen"

John Oates of "Hall and Oates"

Jim Croce

Frank Zappa

The Beatles


Sonny Bono

Isaac Hayes

Chuck Barry

The Isley Brothers

Ben Harper

So what say you? And while you're thinking about it, make a donation to Prostate Cancer Research. That's what we're doing all this for. For the equivalent of two pints, you could help make a difference.



Nuff Said

No comments: