
A PICTURE PAINTS A 1,000 WORDS.....
That was one helluva win, wasn't it? We're back! Nothing else needs to be said.
Musings of a Muddled Mind:
In the midst of all of the craziness that is NFL football, college football, NHL hockey and yes, the NBA, I just realized that college basketball has quietly started up again. Another sign that winter is almost here.
By the way, last time I checked, Christmas was on December 25th. What's up with all of the holiday decorations sprouting up all over the place, BEFORE Thanksgiving, let alone Christmas/Hanukkah? This marketing machine is getting ridiculous.
The best (and cheapest) meal in Murray Hill is still PIO PIO (located on East 34th, bet. 2nd and 3rd Avenue). Can't beat it.
I told you guys before about the recent invasion of the Miami Dolphins' fans, right? Well, as it turns out, they roll deep and the crew (I lovingly call them "The Cult") grows more and more each week. Pretty soon they will push STEELER NATION out of the driver's seat at Third and Long. I never thought I'd see that happen. Ever.
12 more days until I can finally shave this budding afro off of my face.
I counted 4 mice while looking in the shuttered window of MANHATTAN CENTER MARKET the other day. I wish they finally get their situation resolved so they can finally go in and clean that health hazard of a mess up.
We finally got legit cold weather this week. It's about time. I hate global warming.
If you have cable TV and still haven't checked out HBO's "True Blood" or Showtime's "Brotherhood", you really need to get your head out of the sand.
That's it. I'm going to bed.
DOLLAR DRAFT MADNESS tonight with $1.00 Bud/Bud Light Mugs ALL NIGHT LONG!
Nuff Said
No comments:
Post a Comment