9.17.2009

Thursday, September 17, 2009

LONDON'S CALLING...

Today's dreary and wet weather reminds me of a scene from London, England. Everyone's walking around in trench coats, long sleeves, umbrellas, serving as a reminder of what's to come as we approach the last official weekend of the Summer season. Sadly, I wish I could say that this was a summer to remember. In reality, much of our summer resembled today: wet and dreary. Makes me wonder what the Fall/Winter seasons hold for us. I keep hearing that we're due for a brutal winter in particular but that remains to be seen. Stay tuned.

Last night's edition of Beer Bingo/Pub Trivia was a rowdy affair as lively patrons really got into the double feature. I was off last night trying to fight off this cold, but could hear yells and laughter well into the night, which I assume was a good sign. Here are some highlights from the night....







Check out the rest of the pics on our FACEBOOK page! While you're there, become a fan of Facebook!

Yesterday I also had an opportunity to check out the filming of the show "WHAT NOT TO WEAR" as the crew did a taping at the women's clothing boutique, PRECISION across the street. I've always had a weird thing for STACEY LONDON, the female host of the show, so it was kinda cool to her do her thing.

TONIGHT: It's "Thirsty Thursdays", featuring $4 pints of Coors Light/Sam Adams as well as Miller Lite/Coors Light buckets (5/$20), 5-11pm! GEORGIA TECH faces off against MIAMI in a pivotal college football matchup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You stayed home and yet we still get pictures? Maybe more importantly, really clear pictures and nobody's heads are cut off? Hmmm...

B to the...