11.23.2009

MO-vember Update

Hi gang!

As you know by now, I am growing a moustache for Movember because I'm passionate about fighting prostate and testicular cancer. I've joined up with my fellow members, the MO VAUGHN's to raise funds for this noble cause. As of today:

I've raised $445.00
Our group has raised $8,875.00

With about a week to go, I am aiming for a personal goal of $500. for the group. As you can see, I am ALMOST there. Just need a few more donations to make it happen and of course, I am counting on my peeps to make it happen. Every little bit helps and as you can see, it all goes to a very good cause. I want to once again, thank everyone who took the time to contribute to MOVEMBER; I am humbled by your generosity.

Please give so that my Mo may continue to grow: http://us.movember.com/mospace/377960/


Thanks!

No comments: