4.13.2010

DOGGING IT WITH HOCKEY PREDICTIONS

At the bar with some of the regulars, watching the Yankees/Angels game, waiting for the Sabrett's to cook up (late start). We're shooting the shit like all fans do and since we're talking about sports, I figured now is as good a time to post my NHL Playoff predictions, before it gets busy. So here goes....




EASTERN CONFERENCE (Round 1)

WASHINGTON over MONTREAL (in 6)
PHILADELPHIA over NEW JERSEY (in 7)
BUFFALO over BOSTON (in 5)
PITTSBURGH over OTTAWA (in 6)

WESTERN CONFERENCE (Round 1)

SAN JOSE over COLORADO (in 5)
CHICAGO over NASHVILLE (in 5)
VANCOUVER over L.A. (in 5)
DETROIT over PHOENIX (in 5)

I will come back with more predictions in the next round. In the meantime, don't forget to catch ALL NHL PLAYOFF GAMES (via NHL Center Ice) and $4 Molson Canadian pints/Labatt Blue/ Molson Golden bottles here!

In the meantime, back to the ball game!

DOLLAR DRAFT MADNESS tonight ($1 mugs, Bud/Bud Light/Killian's Red).


That's It. That's All I Got.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hater. Devils Rule! (i'm not going away, you know) dubS

Stevens8204 said...

Was it the the fact that I predicted the Rangers to get eliminated by a point? Seriously the more predictions the better.

Anonymous said...

your predictions will result in the 'nucks vs 'hawks in the second round... mark my words - this year will be different

Anonymous said...

You get more comments about hockey than when you put Coors Light girls up here. I don't get it.

I can honestly say I haven't watched even one game of hockey this year.

B to the...