12.17.2010

OFFICE PARTY... A SUCCESS!

Last night's "REAL" Office Holiday Party thrown by our bar achieved its objective by bringing together various groups of co-workers and friends for a night of uninhibited fun.  And since "Vegas-Rules" applied for this event (no cameras), there's no photos for you to ogle over.  What I can tell you, however, is that there were plenty of eye-opening things going on throughout the night.  From what I can remember:

-There were some obvious inter-office hookups taking place; some funny, others... awkward.

-We had our fair share of drunken jerkoffs, looking to spoil the party for everyone else.  I won't say who but let's just say they are servants of our fair civil city.

-We were invaded by a fairly large and very happy contingent of crazy Canuks, who promptly took over the bar by doing copious amounts of shots and dancing on the furniture.  Good stuff.

- I had not one, not two, but THREE different people fall UP the stairwell.  How does that happen?

-Patron of the Night was this closeted Prince fan who stumbled in late night with his co-workers, then proceeded to play about $20 worth of Prince songs on the jukebox, "To get ready for the Prince concert tomorrow...".  WTF?  He left after three songs. Who does that?

All told, it was a good night and everyone seem to have a good time.  I'm glad we put it together.

TONIGHT: NY Knicks vs Miami Heat Viewing Party (7pm). Catch LeBum's first game at MSG as a member of the Miami Heat tonight, live (w/audio)!  $4 domestic drafts/mixed well drinks (5-9pm)!

That's It.  That's All I Got.

2 comments:

Young Jedi said...

I was in the Blarney Stone and half a dozen Shore wannabes were getting pumped up for the Depeche Mode concert that night. Played every single one of their songs.

Anonymous said...

A work party with booze a flowing would not be a good thing for me. With all the women at work who want to blow me I'm sure a cat fight would break out.

Anonymous

...