7.17.2011

USA vs JAPAN World Cup Final Predictions!

It's a Sunday afternoon and we're in the beginning stages of a major heatwave.  I'm personally not looking forward to it but it is what it is.  We are moments away from the "epic" USA vs JAPAN Women's World Cup Final and I'm pretty impressed, quite frankly, at the attention that it's getting.  While the crowd flow isn't as large as the Men's World Cup Final from last year, the fact that there's interest in the first place is nice to see.  Especially in the middle of summer vacation season.

Before the match begins, however, I should time-stamp my prediction now:  As of 2:30pm, I am predicting a 2-0 victory for TEAM USA.


Bring the Cup home ladies!  The Sunday Brew Crew are pulling for you!

If you're in the neighborhood, join us for an afternoon of World Cup Soccer fun!


Cheers!

No comments: