1.11.2013

WEEKEND NFL PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

As we approach the Divisional Series of the NFL playoffs I'm sure I speak for most of you when I say that I hope that this weekend's games are more exciting that the dreck we got last weekend.  That being said, I'm expecting far better games this weekend as all of the games look to be exciting, except for  New England/Houston, which I expect to be a repeat of the first game (BLOWOUT).



So here are my predictions (at a glance):

DENVER 20, BALTIMORE 16

SAN FRANCISCO 31, GREEN BAY 21

SEATTLE 24,  ATLANTA 17

NEW ENGLAND 38,  HOUSTON 14

Last season I totally sucked at picking the playoffs and if you went with my bets, you are probably homeless by now.  That being said, I feel confident in my picks this weekend.  No specific reasons why, just a very good feeling.  We'll see how I fare and I'm sure you'll let me have it come Monday if I flop.  I would also like to hear some of your predictions for this weekend and let's see who comes out on top!  As always, we'll carry all NFL playoff games live (w/audio) at the bar.



And as a special bonus, we're hosting a SAM ADAMS VIEWING PARTY this Saturday Night for the SF/Green Bay game and we're raffling off an Aaron Rodgers jersey during the game!  And of course, NFL Playoffs aren't complete without our playoff edition of BREW CREW SUNDAY, where football, drink specials and debauchery go hand in hand!


So make sure to get here early both Saturday and Sunday, as we expect a great crowd for both days of great playoff football!

As for the rest of the weekend, here's some of our other offerings:

TONIGHT: "Weekend Kick Off" ($4 domestic drafts/well drinks, 5-9pm).  Catch the NY Knicks vs Chicago Bulls (8pm), Nets vs Suns (7:30p),  and Thunder vs Lakers (10:30p) here!

SAT:  Enjoy $2 domestic draft mugs during "Kick the Keg Saturdays" (12-7pm) and enjoy St. John's vs Georgetown (11am), Premier League Soccer followed by Denver vs Baltimore (4:30p) and San Francisco vs Green Bay (8pm).

SUN: BREW CREW SUNDAY rules the day with $4 Bud/Bud Light & Shock Top pints ALL DAY!  Atlanta vs Seattle (1pm) followed by New England vs Houston (4:30p).




Cheers!

No comments: