4.04.2013

CELEBRATING THE '80's!

Last night's PUB TRIVIA was a '80's affair, with the '80's being the theme of the night.  The questions were somewhat difficult for the younger patrons, many of them were born in the late 80's; In the meantime, many of the questions had me waxing nostalgic as I could distinctly remember where I was and what I was doing when some of the events took place.  So as cool as that was... it was also depressing as it reminded me of how "wise" I am (I refuse to say "old").

In any case, we had a packed house for the evening's event and a lot of fresh faces in the crowd.  There were 13 teams who competed and most of them stuck it out until the very end, which is always good to see.  At the end of it all, everyone had a great time and many of them commented that they would be back again next week.














Join us next Wednesday for another fun edition of Third and Long Pub Trivia!

No comments: