10.02.2008

Thursday, October 2, 2008

PUB TRIVIA ROCKS!

Last night I attended a "private screening" of the film EAGLE EYE, featuring SHIA LEBEUF and MICHELLE MONAGHAN. This was part of a prize package I won, courtesy of the NY POST (I also won a trip to Chicago, IL and a Sprint Instinct phone package, but who's counting). When I returned from the screening (the film wasn't that bad actually, but more about that another time), I came back to a packed bar. I'm talking about jammed packed! On a Wednesday? What's that all about?

As I tried to enter the bar, I had to wait a few minutes for an opening, that's how packed it was. And of course, as it has been the past few weeks, lots of hot chicks! I really didn't get a chance to take in the scene, having to roll up my sleeves and pitch in to help out FRENCHY and his cute guest bartenders, COURT and TIFF.






The crowd was totally into the Trivia Night, shouting out answers and buying up bonus drink shots at every opportunity. I've been raving about this thing we've got and last night really brought that point home. It's safe to say that it's a bonafide hit.




If you haven't checked it out yet, then make it a point to join us for Pub Trivia on Wednesdays at 8pm!


TONIGHT: RED BULL PROMO! We are getting a visit from RED BULL and their lovely girltenders as they will introduce you to new drink creations featuring RED BULL and their newly released RED BULL COLA. Fun starts at 7pm! Giveaways include a RED BULL JERSEY and tickets for NY JETS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS (October 26)!


More to come!



Nuff Said

No comments: