We're at the two week mark of Movember and now is as good a time as any to show you the update:
As you can see, the "MO" is runnin' wild, ready to be tamed. At this point, I'm thinking
about going with the "Otis Sistrunk" look, shaved head and all (he was a famous defensive lineman with the Oakland Raiders, back in the '70's).With the charity fundraising reaching the halfway point, I'm proud to say that our group, "The Third And Long's Swashbuckling Mustacheros " has raised $980.00 to this point. While I'm thrilled with what we've done so far, there's so much more we can raise, with your help. Again, any amount will do, whether it be $1.00, $5.00, $10.00, etc. All of you have been very generous with your donations and it is much appreciated. I thank you and the Prostate Cancer Foundation thanks you.
If you haven't done so yet, you can make your tax-deductible donation HERE.
Nuff Said
No comments:
Post a Comment