11.26.2008

Wednesday, November 26, 08


GOBBLE, GOBBLE


Keeping this post short and sweet as I have to man the stick today for an ailing OPIE CUNNINGHAM (get well soon). We're open tonight for some Pre-Thanksgiving fun (see specials above), however, there will be NO PUB TRIVIA tonight. PUB TRIVIA will return at its regular time next Wednesday. In the meantime, there will be some good music, great drink specials and the Nintendo Wii bowling will be available if you into that sort of thing.

The holiday hours are as follows:


WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 26: Regular hours

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27: Closed for Thanksgiving

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28: Regular hours.


If I don't get to see you today, please have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!



Nuff Said

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Closed for Thanksgiving, what the fuck? My bar opens at 7:00 and will certainly have a lively crowd of people trying to get away from all the family get-together bullshit. I thinks you might be missing out on some good business there.

To Swandad and all the blog readers: Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be having KFC and beating off with greasy fingers.

B to the...