If you haven't noticed, over the past few months I've been flirting with a relatively new program called "Twitter". What is "Twitter"? It's a new "social networking" program that allows you to shoot quick answers to that age old question: "What are you doing?". I'm not sure how I feel about it but I've decided that this is now as good a time as any to unleash it onto the blog masses.
Since most of you will be away from me over the Thanksgiving Holiday, you can shoot myself or your fellow blog readers a message (or two), letting us all know what you're doing at a particular moment. Simply text your message to "40404" and it will automatically log onto the blog, and your message will appear in the column on the right.
Try it out and let's see where it go?
Enjoy the holidays!
Nuff Said
1 comment:
I don't think your Twitter jobby works, tried it this morning.
B to the...
Post a Comment