12.09.2008

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FLASHBACK!

From time to time, we spotlight some of the regulars because of their unique personalities. In the past, you've heard me wax poetic about colorful characters of the bar like NAPOLEON DYNAMITE, ANGEL, MR. TANQUERAY, MR. LOW-KEY, SILENT BOB, BABY GIRL, and HASH BROWNIE, just to name a few. One central figure to the bar that is talked about often is THE MAYOR of MURRAY HILL.

The MAYOR is a longtime fixture to Third and Long and the neighborhood and can often be seen strolling up and down the block, greeting pedestrians and storefront keepers along the way. He is a gregarious and affable character, loved by all who knows him.

The MAYOR (centered) among his cronies


That being said, imagine my surprise when I discovered a secret file containing a photo from the MAYOR's past life........

As a '70's porn star????????


Who knew?? And is that a mullet I detect? Say it ain't so..... ;) Discuss amongst yourselves.




Nuff Said

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Classic!

B to the...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I got a shout out!!! Love you Swanfather!

Anonymous said...

toooooooools