BOUNCE-BACK TUESDAY
Tuesday turned out to be a rather long day. I started the morning at my weekly doctor's appointment, and I'm happy to say that my leg therapy is reaching the homestretch. I should be fully healed (finally) within a couple of weeks. The afternoon was spent, catching up on paper work and overseeing the decorating efforts of OPIE CUNNINGHAM, FIRE MARSHALL ED and NACHO LIBRE. The bar actually looks festive now.
With all of that taking place, to be honest, I wasn't really expecting too much by way of foot traffic. Especially after the long Thanksgiving Weekend. However, I found myself pleasantly surprised by the turnout. It started out slow enough but as the night went on, the place gained steam and by 9pm we were going on full tilt. Of course, it helped that there were a LOT of young ladies in attendance. Nice on the tired eyes.
FUNNY MOMENT OF THE NIGHT. A young lady went up to the bar and ordered a drink; When she tried to open a tab, FRENCHY asked for an ID. Words were exchanged and she begrudgingly walked away and moments later, came back with an Olympic Team ID. looked at her like she had three heads and began to dress her down something fierce. She eventually came up with her passport but by then, the damage had been done. FRENCHY FRENCHY denied her quest for elixir and she ended up pouting in the corner of the bar. It was pretty funny.
The bar stayed pretty busy until well past midnight. Not bad for post-Thanksgiving Day.
Overall, a pleasant, fun night.
TONIGHT: WEDNESDAY NIGHT PUB TRIVIA (8pm)! Registration begins at 7pm, fun starts at 8! Prizes awarded to winning teams and guaranteed fun for all. $3.00 Mixed Well Drinks (for ladies), Bud Light Buckets (6/15.00) for everyone, ALL NIGHT LONG!
Nuff Said
No comments:
Post a Comment