As I recall the events from Championship Sunday '09, a few more things came to mind:
1) I think we should really come up with a rule (and I'm sure many of you would agree) banning the use of Parmesan cheese on hot pizza. It reeks and makes the bar smell like NAPOLEON DYNAMITE's feet after a sweaty spin class session.
2) SILENT BOB should refrain from running any type of football pool at the first sign of drunkeness. He only brings about mass confusion on what is really a simple concept.
3) If I find out who the jackass was who decided to let his diahrrea loose on the SIDE of the men's toilet, I'm going to kick his ass.
4) When you want to party like a V.I.P., expect to pay V.I.P. prices and don't gripe about it at the end of the night. We can only take care of you but so much.
5) At the request of most of the male patrons of the bar, will the Arizona Cardinal girls come back for the Super Bowl? Better yet, MISS VICKIE, will you bring some of YOUR hot friends?
Nuff Said
1 comment:
Ha, ha, ha! I used to crapp at one of my old work places with one cheek on/one hanging off just to piss them off. Human turds on the bathroom floor, quite priceless.
B to the...
Post a Comment