1.20.2009

TUESDAY, JANUARY 20, 2009


OUT WITH THE OLD.... IN WITH THE NEW.

I went with the patriotic Red, White and Blue theme for the blog colors to commemorate today's historical day as we "usher out" the old President, George W. Bush and welcome the incoming President-Elect, Barack H. Obama during today's Inauguration Ceremony. Everywhere you turn, that's all you hear people talking about. The country, let alone the city is abuzz over today's history-making event and we'll carry it live on our TV's (as well as everyone else I presume as you won't be able to watch anything else from 11am on). They even have hi-def monitors set up in Times Square, complete with viewing stands for the ceremony! I am curious to see how much the city shuts down during the ceremony as I hear that schools and offices all over will be taking a "break" to view the event. However way you may have voted during the election, you have to admit, this day is going to be one for the ages as history is being re-written right before our very eyes.


Official Portrait of the 44th President of the United States
Barack Obama



Embrace it.



Nuff Said

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's got an egg head!