10.22.2005

Saturday, October 22, 2005


MISSED THE PARTY TRAIN AGAIN....

Friday night there was a farewell gathering scheduled for our own HASH BROWNIE at TAJ, a trendy lounge on the West Side. My plan was to oversee a scheduled party we had on the books at the bar for the members of the W.B. MASON basketball team, a team that we sponsor, then try to sneak away to pay my respects to the ultimate party queen.

Now this was an open bar event and the members of the W.B. MASON crew are hardcore drinkers, so the party ended up being a pretty hectic event. The bar ended up getting pretty crowded and after the party ended, the crowd stayed. Alas, I ended up missing (from what I'm told), yet another fun and funny night. Story of my life, eh? I guess I'll have to let her ravage my body...I'm at her mercy.

A few of the regulars stopped by the bar for some pre-game fun before heading down to TAJ for the main event; the crew included, T-BILL, ANGEL, NAPOLEON DYNAMITE, and the oh-so-sexy CRIMSON CAMEL TOE. They commandeered a table for themselves and began to drink themselves into oblivion; next thing you know, I look up and there's hands pawing all over various body parts and at the center of all of this: of course, MS. CRIMSON herself. The hijinx was hilarious and I would post pics of all of this, but I won't to protect the naughty (despite the insistence of MS. CRIMSON to post them). I had to run to the office to pull out a second bank for the bartenders and when I came back upstairs, my crew had already departed. So much for that.

The rest of the night was a steady stream of drunken revilers; the whole strip was full of folks who were, to put it nicely, piss-drunk. We got a lot of strange groups of people coming in and out throughout the night and while we had no problems, per se, there were a lot of eye-raising moments.

Overall, it was a pretty good night. No complaints from me, even though to have seen T-BILL cutting up the rug with HASH BROWNIE would have been worth the price of admission...

Don't forget to catch yours truly behind the stick tomorrow, FANTASY FOOTBALL SUNDAY. $3 DOMESTIC DRAFTS all day long!

Football Schedule (tentative):

1pm: Pittsburgh/Cinncinati
San Diego/Philadelphia
Green Bay/Minnesota
San Francisco/Washington
Detroit/Cleveland
Pittsburgh/Cinncinati

4pm: Denver/NYG
Baltimore/Chicago
Tennessee/Arizona
Buffalo/Oakland
Dallas/Seattle

NUFF SAID

No comments: