10.20.2005

Thursday, October 20, 2005

QUICK POST....

I found myself up earlier than usual today due to the fact that I fell asleep rather early last night. So that being said, I thought i'd put up a quick blurb for today.

Currently listening to STEVIE WONDER on HOWARD STERN and it's refreshing to hear his voice after a long time away from the public. He sounds good and is giving some good banter w/HOWARD. I plan on checking out his new CD as it has gotten some pretty good reviews.

We are going to have our annual HALLOWEEN BASH next Saturday (10/29); there will be $4 DOMESTIC DRAFTS, $5 MIXED WELL DRINKS and a costume contest for a $25 BAR TAB for best costume. We'll also have a DJ spinning tunes, so make plans now to join us for a good time.

I'll update again later on today. In the meantime, don't forget about Happy Hour tonite ($4 CORONAS/ MICHELOB LIGHT/ FROZEN MARGARITAS & SANGRIA) all night long!

In the meantime, here's something to entertain you until I return: a tribute to our little friend, NAPOLEON DYNAMITE (click on his name). Thanks to MR. TANQUERAY for the link....

NUFF SAID

No comments: