12.06.2011

HAPPY NUPTIALS!

Sorry for the overdue post but I'm still trying to catch my breath from the whirlwind wedding celebration of MATT LONG and his beautiful newlywed, MARY!  The festivities that took place after the wedding and reception (at Smith and Wollensky's btw) was one for the ages.   All of the familiar faces from the Third and Long days of old was enough to make a nostalgia buff like me tear up.  To see all of the old bartenders and patrons from the days when 3 and L was the only kid on the block stirred up great memories and to see everyone dancing, singing and having a great time.... *sigh*.   Good stuff.

All nostalgia aside, it was great to see the happy couple in the middle of all of the excitement and fun.  I am very happy for the both of them, especially for Matt, who for a guy who always put out a sense of bravado and macho-ness, always wanted to find that "special one" and I think he got it right with Mary.  I don't know her very well, mind you, but I do think that I can read body language well and what I could see is two people who are definitely into each other.  And that's all I need to know.  I see nothing but a bright future ahead for the both of them.  Good luck guys!

That being said, check out some pics from the festivities....













































Let's just say that things got wild by the end of the night, just like old times!  A great ending to a beautiful day, celebrating the nuptials of a beautiful couple!


Cheers!



No comments: